Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Weigh In - 2/20


Another two pounds lost!

While I'm sure my body is going through some sort of upheaval given the fact its been cut off from the saturated fat, sodium, calories and carbs it's grown accustomed to being stuffed with, cutting fast food from my life was surprisingly easy to do.

As an added bonus, I'm finding money stays in my wallet a lot longer than it used to and my car no longer smells or looks like a dumpster behind fast food food row.

I must admit, I stopped by a Subway for lunch this week (I know some have drive-thrus, but not in my neck of the woods), and I have to say, that Jared might be on to something. When you cleanse your palette of the grease and slop of fast food joints, a Subway sandwich actually doesn't taste half bad. Or maybe I should say, if you get hungry enough, a sandwich from Subway tastes like Filet Mignon.

On to Step 3...

No comments: