Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Katy Trail

I thought it might be fun to create a "pictorial essay" of my daily trip on the Katy Trail (mostly because I didn't have the time to write anything this week). If you're feeling especially generous, visit the Friends of the Katy Trail site and donate some money for lighting. It might save me someday from getting rolled by a gang of hoodlums for my skips and my iPhone. Speaking of, I apologize for the picture quality - or lack thereof. The iPhone is many wonderful things - unfortunately, a quality camera is not one of them.

















Hazy, hot and humid. Another beautiful day for a ride...
















Knox Henderson Intersection - Try not to get hit by Mercedes SUV driving Park Cities soccer mom blabbing on her pink Blackberry and slurping a Mocha Grande Latte.

















Nice shade - perfect for those of us who are pigment challenged.

















No problem here, but somebody should chase down that dude on the unicycle that just blew past me.

















Further down the trail old railway bridges overpass the roads.

















Reverchon Park Overlook - Where I got engaged and was almost arrested for unknowingly soliciting gay sex (not on the same day).

















American Airlines Center - End of the line

















On the way back - up the hill this time...

















Knox Henderson - Again.

















I'd like to find the sadistic, skinny SOB who thought this was a cute idea and kick him square in the cherries.
















A special kind of torture. Almost home...

















With pleasure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog i really very imagine i am very impressed here.
Thanks for sharing...




"Michael muskat"