Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Weigh In - 4/2


286 and back on track - 4 pounds lost for the week (skinny people, please read this before commenting).

Full Disclosure: I've actually started exercising more than 3 times a week even though I'm not slated to start that for a couple more weeks.

As I stated at the onset of the Rehab Diet, my hope is that after the twelve weeks are over some of these good steps will have evolved into good habits. It appears that the exercise and water are starting to stick.

I've been exercising around the same time every day and a few weeks ago I started getting restless about that time on the days I wasn't working out. I figured what the hell, and before I knew it, I was going five times a week. I'm not holding myself to that until Step 11, but I'm encouraged by the fact that I'm "skipping ahead" even though I don't have to.

On to Step 9...

No comments: